Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nov. 4, 2010 (paper letter)

So I sent y'all my first email today ... Sorry, 30 minutes is actually not alot of time ... Normally we get on, print the letters to read later and then start typing ... but nobody even sent me a real letter on the email. So, going back to Monday... Brother Lehnert is from Germany and is also a counselor to President Curtis. He came up a few times this week to help me with my German and I think it has helped some. In my distsrict we made it a goal that we will only speak German during lunch, so I feel like that is helping alot. Ha! Sorry, Sister Risenmay is making fun of my laugh since I snort ... Yes, she is the one from San Antonio and we are so much alike! Love it! Also, Elder Davis in my district says my laugh or my ("chuckle") - that's what he calls it, makes our district the best.

So, on Sunday, David's brother played the cello, that big looking violin, during the fireside. Also, did you know that John from 1st ward in here at the MTC ... so cool. Talking a little more about Elder Ballard's talk ... a smile towards others is what brings people closer to Christ. After his talk/devotional all the elders and Sister Peltier and I in my district bore our testimonies about what was spoken and I feel that our district has grown so much closer.

So, with this letter combined with my email, pretty much sums up everything so far ... Ha! Sister Browne just cracks me up ... she's the one from Ireland ... Too too funny! Anyways, I love y'all and keep writing.

Love, Sister Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment