Meine Familie,
So first of all. . I got Bishop Gilmer's letter. I really do not know if I will be able to go to Berlin. If I can I would have to get special permission. I would love to go there, but it is very expensive and a 2 and a half hour train ride. Maybe I will get transferred there. So, I do not know if I will be able to visit those people.
This has been a week of struggles and not every thing going according to plans. Our investigator, Thomas, is way cool. We were going to get him on a baptismal date, but we did not feel like we needed to push him during our last appointment. We are still shooting for a baptism for him on the 30th. Pray for us. He is totally ready he just needs to come to church for the next two Sundays and he will be a rocking member. He totally wants to find out if it is true. . we just need to help him with prayer because he feels weird praying by himself.
We also did a blitz of the city Güstrow with the Elders. That is a place where we do not get out to very often so we decided to spend a day of finding there. No success, but we did get to see the awesome castle. I think that was a plus.
We also had a ward game night that the owner and his family of this one game shop in town came and brought alot of their games. . It was so fun and a great opportunity for us missionaries to get to know this family. Hopefully one day they will decide to meet with us.
We extended a baptismal invitation to Maria Hageman. I made a hopstotch game so we can teach her better. She was so into the game and was getting all the questions right. But she just will not be baptized. The biggest thing is that she goes to a Catholic school and all her friends are Catholic. One day she may decide to come to our church. I really hope so. She is such a cute girl.
We also had a Relief Society activity that we made Easter crafts. It was a lot of fun. I made a candle and a little box. . I will have to take pictures of the crafts I did.
This week was a really hard week and we barely had any appointments because alot fell out. Bruder Schmidt also broke his toe. This coming week will be so much better. . . We already have some awesome appointments planned.
This is such a short letter, but I really do not know what to say. It makes me sad too because I want to be able to tell y'all everything that is going on. But this has been a really slow week for us. For p day today we are going with the elders to the Easter market. . . I am so excited for all the yummy food and for the rides. Most of all the bumper cars. It will be awesome.
Anyways I love y'all
Sister Britt Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment