Thursday, December 30, 2010

Guten tag from Deutschland!!!!!

Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 3:51 AM
Familie,
This is just a quick email to y'all saying I am here in Germany!!!! It's Thursday here and my P-day is Monday, but not sure that I will get to email because it's New Year's Day and apparently everything is closed!! I will for sure write at least! but I am here and just writing a quick email from the mission home!!! It is so freezing here and more snow than I have ever seen in my life. I am so excited though. . So much to tell y'all and sad I have to what til Monday but completely look forward to it!! I love y'all and I just have so much to say. We stayed at a family owned hotel last night called Obergfell and such such amazing food, but you'll hear about that on Monday!! I love y'all and can't wait to tell y'all so much more on Monday, I hope we're able to go somewhere to email, but I look forward to sending an letter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just got back from where the Berlin wall used to stand, can't wait to tell you about that.
Love y'all and pray for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
Sister Brittany Anderson~~~ ;-) write me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment