"Know ye not that there are more nations than one? Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon teh isles of sea; and that I rule in the heavens about and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?"
Meine Familie,
Well, I kind of do not really know what to say about this week. This week has been super tough. . . We had 12 appointments fall out and we really did not make out any appointments except for a couple days. So this has been a really tough week. Though I am still working really hard and finding joy in the work of sharing the gospel even though not eveyone would like to listen to us.
I will talk about some things like Mom asked about -- Marie is the daughter of a less active in the ward that we are teaching. We did not meet with her this week, but we are trying to get Marie interested in the gospel through games. She is 10 or 11, and is at that age where it is like not cool to act like your interested in something, so sometimes it's really hard to get her super excited about it. It is super hard too because there are no girls her age or close to her age in our ward. . . in fact, I think it is just boys in Primary and there are no young women or young men. But, we are working with three 11 year old girls, one is Marie, another is a daughter of an investigator and the other is Judith's little sister. So we are trying to get them all three involved in the church. . .we invited all three of them to a Primary activity this week. So hopefully they all come.
Herr Lytle is still coming to church every once in awhile and last Sunday he gave me a box of chocolate. . . It was awkward and we really do not do anything with him because he is not interested in the church at all.
Sister Christenson and I are getting along much better as I strive to understand her and serve her. We still have our tough times together, but things are much better than they were at the beginning. She still drives me crazy on some things though. .lol.
Sisters at Zone Conference
So on Tuesday we had our Zone Conference and went to Berlin with that. . Such a crazy day. . . We had to get up at five and meet the Elders at the train station and our train left at 6:45. .. Well there was a strike going on and so our train got postponed for another hour. Then another hour and then another. . finally at like nine, our train left and so we missed half of y´zone conference, but we got there for the end of lunch and the second half. It was really good though from the part that I have seen.
Sister Christenson and me on the way home from zone conference
Judith is doing awesome. . . she is traveling to the temple for the second time this week and then in a few weeks heading to Berlin to get her patriarchal blessing. . This makes me so grateful for where I live that I do not have to travel so far to get to a temple or travel 3 hours to get a patriarchal blessing. . The saints are so great here in Germany.
I gave a talk in sacrament meeting yesterday about the Holy Ghost. . It went really well and eveyone told me they understood me!! lol. Also during the talk though. . I leaned over to Bruder Eckloff the 2nd counselor in the branch presidency to tell me how to pronounce some words. . .it was funny, but it went really well.
Doing doors on 'evil street'
So we have been doing doors on this street that we call evil street. I have talked about this street before, but we went back yesterday and we have only four more doors left. . but we got yelled at super bad yesterday by like three different people. We are determined to finish this street. . but after all that has happened there we are like afraid of it.
Well hopefully this will be a much better week. Mom asked what I would like in a package. .. I am not sure, but swedish fish is always good and graham crackers and pecans would be good so I can make pralines. . . put the recipe with it as well. But I do not know what I really would like. . .
Anyways. . . I love ya`ll!!!
Sister Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment