Subject: Crazy week...if I may so say
Meine Familie,
SEND ME PICTURES... you know I would love to see what my little niece and my nephews look like...maybe see Neil and his graduation and what not... I would love to get some pictures. Just a suggestion.
But anyways, this was a weird week for a few different reasons. I do not think my head was screwed on completely because of some of the comments I said...they were completely out there. But hey, from one of my not really all there comments we got another baptismal date set up, only to find out four days later something really not expected, but I will get to that in a sec. So on Monday we had FHE and it was a blast. More people showed up than ever before and so let us see what the turn out is for today. It was really good and I was exhausted by the end of the night. Monday nights are always crazy because we do not get home til a bit later and you are really worn out by the time you do.
Tuesday came along and well, it was very interesting day indeed. We had our typical weekly appointment with Robert and Moni (who are members) and this time Seglinde showed up again. Cool. This was my third time meeting with Seglinde and Sister Rasmussen's first time. We taught the third lesson and by the end, Seglinde told us that she is so Evangalish that we can not change her, but she has not been baptized in any church yet. Well, I can be very blunt with people sometimes and so, well, I was, and I might have come off a little harsh at the beginning of speaking, but then I softened up a little at the end and made a baptism date with her, only to find out that on Sunday, Moni came up to us and said that we convinced Seglinde that she should be baptized, but she is now talking about getting baptized on that date in the Evangalish church. Our next project with that is talking to her about the proper authority. We will see what happens with that.
Other than that big news, not much else happened this week. I would have to say though that our investigator Bürcan is so cool. He will be baptized in three weeks. His only concern right now is what he needs to bring to the baptism. lol. He is so cool and golden. As far as every one of our other investigators go, which every one of them has a baptismal date, they are all out of town, Aloysius, Mohammed, Ruth, Micheal. and a few others. So that is why I can not really express the progress of all of these investigators. Sorry, hopefully they come back soon and next Monday I can talk about that. lol.
We did have Zone Conference this week and it was amazing as ever. We are going to rock it this week. I do not know if I every told y'all about ballards, but that means that during the day you talk to at least 10 people, your companion talks to 10 people, and you make out an appointment and then you get 3 ballards. By the end of the week you have 21 ballards. Well, our mission is ending that at the end of this week and our whole mission has a goal for everyone to get 21 ballards to show that we are ready to move on from ballards. If every companionship gets 21 ballards this week that means that is 700 apointments and 700 new people ready to hear the gospel..so cool. We are going to do it!!!! yeah. So any ways, I hope I have more to say next week... I love y'all
Sister Britt
SEND ME PICTURES... you know I would love to see what my little niece and my nephews look like...maybe see Neil and his graduation and what not... I would love to get some pictures. Just a suggestion.
But anyways, this was a weird week for a few different reasons. I do not think my head was screwed on completely because of some of the comments I said...they were completely out there. But hey, from one of my not really all there comments we got another baptismal date set up, only to find out four days later something really not expected, but I will get to that in a sec. So on Monday we had FHE and it was a blast. More people showed up than ever before and so let us see what the turn out is for today. It was really good and I was exhausted by the end of the night. Monday nights are always crazy because we do not get home til a bit later and you are really worn out by the time you do.
Tuesday came along and well, it was very interesting day indeed. We had our typical weekly appointment with Robert and Moni (who are members) and this time Seglinde showed up again. Cool. This was my third time meeting with Seglinde and Sister Rasmussen's first time. We taught the third lesson and by the end, Seglinde told us that she is so Evangalish that we can not change her, but she has not been baptized in any church yet. Well, I can be very blunt with people sometimes and so, well, I was, and I might have come off a little harsh at the beginning of speaking, but then I softened up a little at the end and made a baptism date with her, only to find out that on Sunday, Moni came up to us and said that we convinced Seglinde that she should be baptized, but she is now talking about getting baptized on that date in the Evangalish church. Our next project with that is talking to her about the proper authority. We will see what happens with that.
Other than that big news, not much else happened this week. I would have to say though that our investigator Bürcan is so cool. He will be baptized in three weeks. His only concern right now is what he needs to bring to the baptism. lol. He is so cool and golden. As far as every one of our other investigators go, which every one of them has a baptismal date, they are all out of town, Aloysius, Mohammed, Ruth, Micheal. and a few others. So that is why I can not really express the progress of all of these investigators. Sorry, hopefully they come back soon and next Monday I can talk about that. lol.
We did have Zone Conference this week and it was amazing as ever. We are going to rock it this week. I do not know if I every told y'all about ballards, but that means that during the day you talk to at least 10 people, your companion talks to 10 people, and you make out an appointment and then you get 3 ballards. By the end of the week you have 21 ballards. Well, our mission is ending that at the end of this week and our whole mission has a goal for everyone to get 21 ballards to show that we are ready to move on from ballards. If every companionship gets 21 ballards this week that means that is 700 apointments and 700 new people ready to hear the gospel..so cool. We are going to do it!!!! yeah. So any ways, I hope I have more to say next week... I love y'all
Sister Britt
No comments:
Post a Comment