Meine Familie,
Well, I think the subject kind of says it all for this week. So to give kind of a brief of what has happened ... at the beginning of this transfer Sister Bush went to the hospital and got an x-ray done of her foot. I guess last summer she had surgery and a metal plate was put into her foot. Her foot has been bothering her since she arrived in Germany in March. She was finally able to see a doctor in Kiel and it turned out she had a broken screw which was causing her pain. Ever since then we have been awaiting word from President and the mission doctors to see what needed to be done. As a result, we found out last Monday that Sister Bush will be going home for surgery and when she is fully recovered she will return. So, we had Monday and Tuesday in Kiel and then on Wednesday I got sent to Langenhorn and she traveled to Berlin so she can fly out Thursday morning. So, I am in Langenhorn which is like the ouskirts of Hamburg. I am here in a drit with Sister Neukom, who is a golden and from Switzerland, and Sister Kitterman who is from Utah. I am with them until next Tuesday and then I will be going back to Kiel with a new companion because President said that there will be some new sisters coming in so I will be able to go back. So, letters can still be sent and my stuff is still there except for what I needed for two weeks.
![]() |
| Bürcan got baptized in Leipzig! Irakli (he baptized Burcan), Burcan, Sister Rasmussen, and Sister Faerber |
So yeah that was pretty much my week...crazy. I have one more here in Langenhorn..not to mention I am way excited for conference. And to answer Mom....no, I did not get to see the RS broadcast. But yeah...I am ready for another awesome week of doing what I have dreamed to do my whole life....MISSIONARY WORK!!!! yay!
I love y'all and talk to you next week!!!!
love Sister Britt
I love y'all and talk to you next week!!!!
love Sister Britt
p.s. Eric....you are welcome to call me Sister Britt..that is just what mom writes and so yeah...lol. thanks for the email!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment